Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, authoritative written word of God, revealing God’s will for mankind.
- We believe that God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – sent His Son to redeem sinful mankind and lead us back to God.
- We believe that God sent the Holy Spirit to be our Comforter and Guide.
- We believe that Jesus, “the Christ,” was crucified, dead and buried and rose again, and that He has promised that we too will live again in the heavenly place which the Father has prepared for us.
- We believe that Jesus will come again to judge the world and establish God’s kingdom on earth.
- We believe in Jesus’ instructions that we who are His disciples should quickly spread the Good News of salvation to all who have not yet heard it.
- We believe that He is with us always, hearing our prayers and answering them, directing us as we work for Him, and protecting us from evil ones who would destroy His plan and divert mankind from His salvation.