CI School in Java
Most cities in Indonesia enjoy the growth of economic development. However, millions of people living in cities are still categorized as low-income. They rely on less than $60 per month and have little to no access to health care or adequate education.
17 years ago, CI School was founded as a solution to provide affordable, high quality Christian education. The school allocated 60% of its spots for underprivileged children in middle Java.
JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS
In 2021, CI School expanded to serve junior high school students. In 2022, the school started serving children with learning disabilities and continues to train teachers to fulfill this need. Meet Erika, a child with learning disabilities who found love and purpose at CI School:
READ ERIKA'S STORY
(Click the pictures above to see the activities of exceptional children)
(Click the pictures above to see the students and teachers of CI School)
CI School's Plan in Reaching Out to Children
1. To have permanent land and a school building to serve the increasing number of students.
2. Add two more classroooms.
3. Expand the program to serve high school students.
4. Provide ten computers for the computer lab.
5. Set up a day-care facility for teachers' children.
1. Please pray that God will open ways to obtain permanent land and build a permanent school building.
2. Please pray that the school will be able to open high school classes to continue serving the junior high schools graduate.
3. Please pray for the 350 students, including 20 students with learning disabilities, to be able to reach their full potential.
Help us to reach more children and provide them with life-changing education!