Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Mustard Seed International;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. Mustard Seed International uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
When you support Mustard Seed International by donating online, you do so through a SSL-encrypted secure site.
Non-identifying information that we learn about your visit automatically, such as the type of browser and operating system you use, will be used only to make our site more useful to visitors.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Mustard Seed International does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors is kept confidential. Use of donor information is limited to the internal purposes of Mustard Seed International and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Mustard Seed International except in those instances required by law.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list by email at email@example.com or call us at 843 388-9314 U.S. office or 905-427-5189 CAN. office.
Electronic newsletters give you the option to unsubscribe.