Overcoming in Southeastern Archipelago
Updated: April 12th, 2021
Source: Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management
- 174 people killed.
- 48 people are still missing.
- 129 people injured.
- 13,226 refugees (7,212 people are on the Island of Promise where MSI hub school and village schools are located).
- 2,332 homes & public buildings are destroyed.
- Pray for wisdom for the leaders and the community; for clarity of action.
- Pray for the teacher’s safety and ability to keep calm and take action to alleviate the fear around them.
- Pray for strength and peace for the communities where Mustard Seed’s village schools have been damaged or destroyed by the storm.
- Pray for the safety of our student's families affected by the disasters.
- Pray for sufficient provisions of food at the refugees' camp.
“Mustard Seed’s village schools and student’s homes on the Island of Promise have been ravaged by the hurricane and heavy floods. Some have suffered...
“Although floods and storms have severely damaged many areas of the Southeastern Archipelago, hope arises within the stricken communities." ***...
“A three-day rampage of tropical cyclones in the southeastern part of Indonesia has left 8400 people without homes. Most of them are from the Island...
“Please continue to pray for the safety of Mustard Seed's teachers, students, their families, and communities surround them." *** [et_bloom_inline...
“A hurricane size storm has hit Indonesian southeastern islands unannounced, flooding the rivers and breaking dams. The storm is expected to rage on...